It’s so hard to see the game that shows error after a huge update. These errors may occur due to several pauses in between the update. In the following article, I’ll show you exactly how to solve the Fortnite error code 20006 “StartService Failed 1058”.
Before we start, Download the Easy anti-cheat file. Once you download the file, extract the files inside the zip to the desired folder.
Open the folder and run EasyAntiCheat_setup.exe file. A dialogue box pops up on the page. Select the Fornite game from the drop-down menu and click on repair files
Once the software has completed its process, open the Fortnite game and OLA! That’s it, your game works.
The Epic games may release its update now and then and you may encounter few of these errors. So make sure to subscribe to the blog and fix the error as early as possible. Happy gaming!.
- Pubg Mobile Internet Error Easy Fix for Android and Ios
- Fortnite Error Code 20006 Fix in 2 Steps[100% working]
- AMD Graphics Driver Update and Download [100% Working]
- Technology Changes That Led to New Inventions in 2019
- Private Repository On Github is free for all the users